超棒的中英文对照文案句子

超棒的中英文对照文案句子

我发现我抗击悲伤的能力越来越强了。

I find that my ability to fight grief is getting stronger.

人总是会变的,从一开始喜欢的不行,到后来只剩下不行。

People will always change. From the beginning, what you like is not good, and then there is nothing left.


唯一,听上去,就像一个谎言。

The only one sounds like a lie.

你没资格说我变了,因为我变了都是拜你所赐。

The only one sounds like a lie.


让你失望的人怎么可能只让你失望一次啊?

How could the person who let you down only let you down once?

当初喜欢你是真的,现在不喜欢你也是真的。

It was true that I liked you at the beginning, and it is true that I don't like you now.


看热闹的那么多,能帮你解围的却寥寥无几。

There are so many people watching, but few can help you out.

后来我等了很久,才明白感情不隔夜。

Later, I waited for a long time to realize that feelings are not overnight.


每天重复着上演,崩溃和自愈。

Repeatedly staged, collapsed and healed every day.

你要走了,却不问我接下来要怎么办。

You are leaving without asking me what to do next.


你塞满了我的整个过去,却在我的未来永久缺席。

You are filled with my entire past, but you are permanently absent in my future.

余生千万不要再见,我怕失了体面。

Never meet again for the rest of my life, I'm afraid I will lose my respect.